Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Demonophobia

Demonophobia or Daemonophobia- Fear of demons.

What can't we see with the naked eye? I've read a couple of articles and such, here and there, and they claim to say that there's more than meets the eye. Oh come now, we've all seen the movies too! Ghosts and demons, spirits and poltergeists! You name it, and you've probably seen it--but not in real life... or have you? Some people are known to be able to see such supernatural things. Me? I have to admit, there are times where I feel like someone is watching me, or when I feel that there is someone there. We'll never really know though, will we? For now we'll just live in this world without any knowledge of what may actually be out there. Could they be good or bad things? Why are we so blind to what we really need to see?

No comments: