Monday, September 1, 2008

Obesophobia

Obesophobia- Fear of gaining weight. (Pocrescophobia)


Last night I slept over my best friend's house. When we're with friends, we tend to just be loose, and have fun, am I correct? So for someone that's trying to lose weight, that's not the best thing--is it? She had eaten some instant lunch soup, but I had some macaroni and cheese. We also had shared a chocolate candy bar and some ice cream. I'll admit, i'm trying to lose weight, just like the other 90% of women who don't agree with their bodies. This whole eating at four in the morning thing isn't really helping me, is it? I have another friend that I used to be really close to, and she had recently gained a lot of weight. I was sad to see her like that because I remember how she used to complain about her weight before and how she had really wanted to lose it. There were times where she was actually losing some weight too, my mother had even seen it. Although now, she is just larger than she used to be. I feel as though... she doesn't deserve that. She's good people and she's never hurt anyone--nor would she probably ever.

" And so to reward your generosity and kindness, we reward you with--BEING OBESE! CONGRATULATIONS! "

No comments: