Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Didaskaleinophobia

Didaskaleinophobia- Fear of going to school.

Today was my first day of school for being a sophomore! Exciting, huh? I saw familiar faces today, and of course some non-new faces. A lot of people I talked to were just so unhappy with being at school. My one friend is even a little afraid to go back tomorrow! I don't know if it's just me, but i don't see what's so extremely terrible about school. Yes, you do have to do work, and there's all that non-sense about having to do projects, homework, etc. and what not, but I honestly don't see what's the matter. The only problem I have with it cannot be said. I'll just leave it at that. Oh, except when I had seen the boy that I fell in love with (yes, teens can fall in love!), who I had gotten mad at, I just felt so weak afterwards. I lost all feeling in my legs, and my heart felt empty. I miss him terribly. .. But I digress... Anywho, school isn't as bad as they make it seem on television. Schools in real life have more protection and are a lot more safer. Silly television, we proved you wrong again!

No comments: