Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gamophobia

Gamophobia- Fear of marriage.

I watched the movie "27 Dresses" today. Basically it was about this girl who had 27 bride's maid dresses because she was always the bride's made, and never the actual bride. Of course it goes through a whole plot and she ends up getting married (sorry if I spoiled the ending). Watching somebody go through that makes you not want to be a bride's maid--ever. All i'm trying to say is re-think that wedding you're going to, okay? And if you're a guy, well then I really advise you to re-think being a bride's maid. Just saying.

2 comments:

mariposa said...

I've seen that movie also :) And, yeah, it does make you not want to be a bride's maid.

ksd5 said...

I don't want to get married, for the simple reason that the various benefits are outweighed by the social drawbacks. If something changes my mind about this, that's good, but for the time-being, this is my position